Kewill.Ship™ Enterprise is a browser-enabled application
for organizations seeking an enterprise-wide multi-carrier system, managed
through centralized administration tools. With one server to manage,
administrators gain more flexibility and control over systems maintenance,
and thereby eliminate the need to perform software updates and compliance
changes from multiple locations.
Hosted on a Windows/NT® server, front-office users can submit
shipments from any enterprise-wide location. This browser-based
technology supports deployment over a wide variety of technologies
such as LAN, WAN, and Intranet.
High speed processing for volume shipping is achievable through
our warehouse automation component.
- Automate shipping for UPS, FedEx Express, DHL, US
Postal Service, Airborne, LTLs and generic carriers.
- Submit shipments via a common browser from any enterprise
- Provide virtual storefronts for securing orders without
limiting your ability to distribute from multiple locations
- Gain more flexibility and control over systems maintenance
with centralized system administration.
- Streamline your shipping process for all major carriers
- Generate extensive shipment and labor savings.
- Generate compliance labels, forms, manifests, and reports.
- Integrate with other business applications to eliminate
- Transmit electronic manifests to reduce paperwork and