Workforce Management -- the process of managing and monitoring
a company's "human capital" -- is one of the keys to attracting
and retaining quality employees. Today's modern workforce management
systems are being energized by the application of powerful information
The advantages of automating routine workforce management tasks
such as tracking time, attendance, benefits and accruals and even
more complex tasks like employee allocation, payroll processing,
project tracking, and budgeting, are considerable. As these repetitive,
day-to-day activities are performed more efficiently, supervisors,
managers, and executives become more productive, and are given
more time to focus on their employees. Workers gain a better sense
of their roles and value to the enterprise, relationship management
improves, team spirit and morale is boosted, and employee retention
Time America and WorkforceROI Corp's Time and Labor Management Solutions
enable organizations to plan, track, and transform basic
labor data into information that can improve workforce productivity
and the utilization of labor resources.
Furthermore, our solutions integrate with payroll, financial
management and human resource packages, providing seamless
data transport from punch-to-paycheck.
The main benefits of automating your workforce management
- Elimination of manual preparation of paper timesheets
or time cards - or even badges.
- Automation of time-consuming administrative tasks so
payroll employees and managers can focus on more value-added
- Proper accounting for productive time.
- Elimination of payment for unapproved or fraudulent
- Reduction of employee grievances by consistently applying
company, union and government overtime rules.
- Application of complex business rules, allowing audit
trail capability and critical information tracking.
- Improved overall reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Employee self serve access.
- Single view of all employees for the day or historical
data by individual, day, week, month, quarter, years
and call-in type.
- Automatic consolidation of attendance records for electronic
submission to payroll system through direct formats.
- Better control over employee attendance and time utilization.
- Central and effective tracking of all attendance events.